Kid’s Jiu Jitsu
Jiu Jitsu and Self defense is just one of many things taught in our kids/youth programs. We also teach our students how to focus, listen, the importance of self discipline, respecting yourself and others and teamwork. After all, even though Jiu Jitsu/Self Defense is an independent journey you must train with others to learn it effectively! Our goal is give you/them the tools to grow emotionally, mentally and physically! The journey is yours, we just supply the tools to get through it!
What’s included in Kid’s Jiu Jitsu and Self Defense programs:
- Basic striking
- Basic wrestling and Judo; controlling where the fight takes place
- Building confidence through tough training, setting goals and accomplishing them and mat talks
- Improving overall strength, coordination, posture and endurance
- Learn to push themselves and encourage others
- Techniques to defend themselves both on the ground and standing up
As bullying in the US is on the rise we are constantly improving our programs to insure kids/youth receive the tools necessary to protect themselves and those around them if/when necessary!